We can provide civil celebrant services to both local and overseas clients.

Our clients can come to our office for the wedding ceremony, or we can go to the locations of our clients’ choice anywhere in Hong Kong.

Choice of language

We can conduct ceremonies in either English or Chinese.

Leave a Reply