Immigration Advice and Visa Applications
Hong Kong is an international city with a large and varied expatriate community, many of whom require advice on their immigration status. We are able to advise on the various types of visa available and to apply to the Immigration Department on behalf of our clients for the appropriate visa. When the time comes to renew a visa we can likewise assist.
General Employment Policy
Those who who posses special skills, knowledge or experience of value to and not readily available in Hong Kong may apply to come to work here under the General Employment Policy. We can advise on the requirements for a successful application and assist in making the application. In addition to satisfying the criteria of special skills etc, certain preliminaries have to be observed to demonstrate that there is a genuine job vacancy.
Capital Investment Entrant Scheme
We can offer a complete package for those seeking to enter Hong Kong under the Capital Investment Entrant Scheme, including:
- Initial advice on feasibility, eligibility and other requirements
- Advice on requirements for non-PRC permanent resident status, introduction and all communications with third country immigration adviser
- Advice on and making application for Approval-in-Principle or formal Approval
- Advice on investment requirements and other continuing requirements
- Application preparation and submission
- Communicating with the Immigration Department and the Applicant
We can also provide assistance to asylum seekers, including Convention Against Torture (CAT) claimants.